Become a Volunteer
What you can do to keep Williamson County beautiful
Any individual, neighborhood or organization can become a KWB partner! Look at the area around your home, neighborhood, school, office, park, etc. and identify areas in need of litter control and beautification. Then notify KWB so we can give you the means to plan a cleanup or beautification event!
Get excited... Get active... Get involved!
Invite your family, friends and coworkers to join together and make a difference in our community!
We need you to volunteer to take part in extraordinary acts of civic pride and renewal such as:
- Host a Litter Cleanup
- Litter Prevention Education
- Recycling Drives
- Graffiti Removal
- Beautification and Community Improvement Projects
- Tree Planting
- Plant Native Species
- Park Renewals
- Clothing Collection Programs
- Stream Cleanup
- Event Setup and Help
- Attend a KWB meeting.
- Meetings are held quarterly at 4:30 p.m. in the Material Recovery Facility classroom located at 420 Century Court in Franklin, TN. Email email@example.com for meeting details..
- Be a KWB advocate and promote green living!
- Share KWB on Facebook to promote green living among your friends.
- Sign up for our E-newsletter to stay up-to-date with upcoming opportunities!
- Ask your friends not to litter and to recycle.
- Invite your family, friends and coworkers to volunteer with you.