Register to Vote
Register to Vote Online
In order to be eligible to vote in Williamson County elections, you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be a resident of the State of Tennessee
- Be 18 years old on or before the next election
- Have never been convicted of a felony, or have had your rights restored as required by law
- A registration form must be hand delivered or postmarked generally no later than thirty (30) days before Election Day
- A social security number is required under T.C.A. 2-2-116 for purposes of identification and to avoid duplicate voter registration
- (Please note: If you register to vote by mail, you must vote in person the first time you vote after registering)
- Federal or Tennessee State Issued Photo ID (even if expired) is required to vote unless an exception applies.
Giving false information to register to vote or attempting to register when not qualified is a felony punishable by not less than one year nor more than six years imprisonment or a fine of $3,000 or both!
For more information please call our office at (615) 790-5711.