NO SALES AT THIS TIME
- All property is sold "as is". No warranties or guarantees are made, expressed, or implied.
- All sales will be to the highest bidder, cash terms, subject to encumbrances. Sale is to satisfy judgement in the case(s) above.
- Items may be viewed on the day of the sale at 30 minutes prior to sale.
- Minimum Bid may be set.
- Pursuant to Tennessee State Law employees of the Williamson County Sheriff's Office may not bid on items. However, employees of other county agencies or the agencies themselves may bid on items.
- Sale may be cancelled without notice.
- Form of payment-cash or cashiers check.
Note: For more information, contact the Williamson County Sheriff's County Office, Warrants Division at (615) 790-5492.
Sheriff Sale Email List
We now have an automated mailing-list for Sheriff Sales.
To get added to that list follows these easy steps
- Go to our Notify Me page.
- Enter the Email you want go have added into the box and click sign-in. You do not need to create any kind of account
- Scroll down to find Sheriff Sales
- Click on the envelope and follow the directions as prompted.
Note: You will see at the top of the page you can also add your phone number, by clicking the second check-box, and then clicking the phone icon, which is next to the envelope, if you want to receive text messages about sales.