Landfill Disposal Information
1. Convenience Centers
Must see attendant before unloading
- Williamson County residents only – from primary residence only
- Proof of residency required
- One trip per day
- Three cubic yard limit per day per household (approximately one level pick-up truck load)
- No Commercial loads accepted
- Rental property is considered commercial and must be taken to the landfill. Commercial rates apply.
For Williamson County Residents - from primary residence only
- Proof of residency required.
- Residents may bring large loads or multiple loads to the landfill only
- There is no charge for Williamson County residents for up to 10 tons per year
- Rental property is considered commercial. Commercial rates apply.
Note: Please have a Photo ID and proof of residency ready for the Scale Operator to review upon arrival. The Williamson County resident must be present with proof of residence at the time a load is delivered to the landfill to receive the no charge cost. This applies to primary residence only. The no charge cost is limited to the first 10 tons of Class I waste, class III/IV waste, and/or brush per calendar year per Williamson County residential household. Receipt of the no charge cost is strictly dependent on the Williamson County resident meeting all of these requirements, all policies of the Williamson County Solid Waste Department, and all applicable laws, rules, and ordinances..
Commercial loads – must be from Williamson County only
- Rates as of September 1, 2016
- Brush - Clean wood waste and chips - $40.00 / ton
- Class I - Household garbage - $50.00 / ton
- Class III / IV - Construction / Demolition - $50.00 / ton
- Manifested Waste Tires - $45.00 / ton
- Non-Manifested Waste Tires - $115.00 / ton