Starting pay: $19.00
- Entering all arrestee data
- Entering all released person’s data
- Accept bonds
- Run NCIC Criminal History checks
- Run checks for Warrants
- Reporting incidents and daily activities of their post in the correct system
- Contact other agencies in relation to release and arrestee data
Minimum qualifications required for this position are:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and a citizen of the United States.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must not have been convicted of, plead guilty to, or entered a plea of nolo contender to a felony charge or to any violation of any federal or state laws or municipal ordinances related to force, violence, theft, dishonesty, gambling, liquor or controlled substances
- If prior/current military, must have an honorable or equivalent discharge on file
- Must successfully pass a drug screen.
- Must successfully pass a psychological assessment.
- Must successfully pass a polygraph exam.
Please follow this link to access the application.
**If using a mobile or tablet device to complete the application, please download the free Adobe Acrobat App and import the file for easier completion