CAR SEAT SAFETY CHECK & FITTING STATION AVAILABLE HERE!
Keep up with the Williamson County Health Council through social media! Click on the Facebook link to visit our page. See current events, projects, team members, partnerships and even in house produced videos!
The "R.H. Hutcheson" Health Department Building (Williamson County Health Department-Franklin Clinic) is named in honor of the late Dr. Robert H. Hutcheson, MD, MPH.
Dr. Hutcheson was appointed the County Health Director for Williamson County in 1932 before later being appointed as the Commissioner for the Tennessee Department of Health in 1943. Dr. Hutcheson served in several different capacities throughout his career including Assistant Commissioner and Local Health Service Director. Dr. Hutcheson wrote several published articles and was instrumental in TB testing, management and care. Dr. Hutcheson was a true public health champion of the era.